Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why Is My Newborn Sound Congested

The end of the black berry.

Some time ago I was quite surprised at the new rates at 1 & 1 I'm there for a long time customer, because I use my Blackberry to the Internet-Flat and a fixed flat had for 29,95 €. At some point I'm in Cologne driven past a giant poster, where was big and fat on it, that there is suddenly a All-Net Internet-Flat-Flat for the same price. In my code, it was no way to change the tariff, and I was really pissed that I use for the same money just get less. So I wrote the nice customer service an email. The answer was delayed a bit but I was successful. Since I have simultaneously had problems with my Blackberry (hanged himself constantly, I could not online blog [!], I did not fire at the photograph, could not watch YouTube videos, etc.), I asked directly, to the new rate if I still get a new hardware.
With 10 € more I am now waiting for this:


This is only one, and I'm still not completely convinced, that it has no keyboard. But I hope that the switch from Blackberry to the HTC Wild Fire is so difficult.
Do you have a HTC Wildfire or other mobile phone from HTC? Are you convinced?

xoxo Sissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment