Friday, February 4, 2011

Back Molar Tooth Decay

Modern Snow White presents: Zimtmaus!

Another round of "Modern Snow White presents :..." begins:)
Today I present you a Dawanda shop with wonderful pockets before: is


as sweet as the name and her shop, which as I said, is full of pocket has prescribed. The lovely Simone stitched together diligently for their shop Zimtmaus great bag creations that surpass time and again. I'm now addicted to Muffin fabric and have asked them to process this material. Simon then took into account my needs and made a great muffin bag with Polkadots: close



The bag can be with Velcro. Simone has incorporated a small white decorative border and inside I still have a small inside pocket for odds and ends;) are
The finished bags in her shop but not to be despised. I still think the way this deer bag beautiful!
I think when you were very nice, wonders Simon will also take time for a one off, she is very fond flexible;)
The bag is by the way has already become my constant companion. My MacBook fits in perfectly and sing when I Mondays have my studio musician Course in Cologne and must, tea and candy is always there:) I also find that their bags are also great gift ideas, you can such a case even use from time to time. I take them very often the way for small errands in the supermarket, but she has the perfect size!
who is interested now should definitely times when love Zimtmaus stop by!
Many thanks, Simone!

xoxo Sissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment