Now it's crass, but really!
I think it will go so many that chocolate on the "candy Hitlist" very much on top. And if you even can put together yourself, then it slips just anyway in the first place:) And who can such a thing? They can:
other day I got sweet post, and had it all:
I must confess that I have not tried the white with Nanaminze. Maybe I'm a little biased because I'm compiling you can not yet imagine in the mouth. But I swear, tonight I will trust me;)
The milk chocolate with almond brittle and Zuckerherzchen exactly to my liking. Sweet, I also think the idea with the trailer "Be my Valentine" made of chocolate. I wink and blink now very slowly to the men, for there but also what might pop out for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day right? * Wink wink *
I think the idea in any case super! One can of milk,
plain, white chocolate and then select and assemble the wildest creations. Of dried fruit on cereal or tea, you can try everything;)
know more? www.krassola.de
xoxo Sissy
0 comments:
Post a Comment