reunion with the affair
When you think of certain conditions no longer really believe, then it is even more gratifying when they occur.
Yesterday I actually "the affair 're taken. And I was again referred noise, as so often when I have seen them. After all this time she has matured. The last remnants of childhood are gone. Before me stood a still very small but stunningly attractive woman. Somewhere in this blog I have probably once wrote that she was the last woman in it I almost ripped the heart as they came closer to me. After that I was experienced. Yesterday I could feel their magic again.
We have just sat together, sipping a drink, a few snacks. She told of her life, I from mine, she by her boyfriend, whom she was now actually true, I of difficult months. It was this relaxed interaction between her and me, I was always so enthusiastic. It is there a real rarity. And they remained relaxed, as I think my hands like a guess on her legs and her ass dream went, they looked accurate, as we talked about my plans for the near future.
When she mentioned leaving the premises, that she must go to bed now, because it would go out tomorrow morning, an older man turned from the table next to us over and convinced her that the night was still young. I found his commitment to me very irritating. But no chance. She knows what she wants, she remained cool. The farewell kiss was from the heart, but he remained small on my lips.
0 comments:
Post a Comment