new and old unfamiliar
As happened in so long, and will be so much at once ...
woman I've shot Friday in the wind. It was not to be. The initial euphoria gave way to the realization that they tell me most of the last few weeks has just been plain crazy. And I was too tiring. Consequently, I have
hit me on Friday with this very good Küsserin from early last summer, when I had actually sworn they never never never again ranzulassen too close to me. We have returned a smooching, kisses still devilishly good. And I enjoyed how she enjoyed, like my hands her the goosebumps recorded on the body, as my fingers in this club very gently on her back, shoulders up to his neck to lead into the hairline. But I know now not so sure whether this consistent refusal on my part at that time was exaggerated not. Perhaps I'll let it run.
And then there's still the breath flowers. As long as we have not seen, not more than half a year. At the weekend it was time. The hugs were intimately as ever, the kiss landed on her cheek, and I all night on the couch while they shared a bed with her lover. It was strange: The bed was familiar to me, as the reference, and the breath flowers in it. But the perspective was new, not directly at her, but from a distance I watched them from the other end of the room where my dormitory was.
This has irritated me more than the Monday morning when I sleepily stumbled into the kitchen and saw that he just fucked hard from behind.
0 comments:
Post a Comment