Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cliff Notes For The Book Behind Rebel Lines

s bake cakes.

"You only bake cakes when we have guests."
got so I only baked on Friday for my friend and surprise him with it;)

Today is a nice quiet day. We have no plans. I just got my workout in, "EA Sports Active 2" complete, one has to fit a little;)

I'm actually still almost every day with my parents. Not only because my entire sound reinforcement system, my grades and my work stuff (I need outside of work) there are: I miss terribly my animals. It is still very funny after working in the music school to go home. My dog is still looking after me worry if I go out the door.
I think anyone who removes, you know the strange feeling to leave the house where he grew up. Suddenly everything people put on and you have independently from 50 to 100%. I am used to it, of course, it must go even further, but the feeling is still very depressing.
I am so glad it has come at last, that I and my friend can live our lives "together". This has me on the other Page also missing. Apropo missing: my Lenny!


Yes, yes, my dear sweet Lenny. And Nancy also must not forget:

Yes, of course I miss my parents very well;)
But for gibts there someone next to my friend who is happy when I see in the new apartment after coming home:

the way I wanted to tell you, nor necessarily that we get our next rodents also occasionally visit other rodents. If you look out the kitchen, they tend to look for such a small shrub and tree section. Where God lives and Herbert Hart, the two squirrels. I once a snapshot of God Hart, the darker it:

The two are also sometimes on the tree outside our bedroom, so we sometimes, when we pull up the blind, will be greeted by four large eyes. I've already got hazel nuts, maybe I can educate them at some point. ^ ^ Should take at London's Hyde Park Squirrels an example ...
I will still chill the rest of the day and do nothing. I love the thought of it already;)

xoxo Sissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment