Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bus Ticket From Fredrickton To Toronto

every day.

I was asked to form Spring some time ago, which actually my daily Make-up routine. For the time being first to say that I really do not experiment and off sometimes changing lipstick actually everything else remains the same. The eyeliner should be easy, because I feel most comfortable and so there may at times also a strong lipstick are combined. I wear eye shadow really never more than when I make time Smokey Eyes. Well, in any case, I see most of the time always like this;)

use for this unspectacular Make-Up I following matters:








What is not see, is still the "Wake Up Concealer" and my transparent powder. As I said, with the lipsticks I like to try things out and the Blush changes sometimes.
Have you even your make-up routine, which is almost always equal to or tried their best each day, what else?

xoxo Sissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment