I have a great weekend behind me. The main reason is that I only had my nearest and dearest to me. Since time was a wine more empty made here and there and try something. Super new discovery: Bacardi Pina Colada and Bacardi Mojito . The Pina Colada you need except crushed ice (and decoration ^ ^) no more. The Bacardi Mojito "needs" or limes and even ice. But ok, both were great, highly recommended if you like cocktails loveth me, but not everything in-house bar has since;)
On Friday some new things have moved in with me. The absolute best thing
Ok, I'm honest. It is just rubbish and I do not know what to do with it ... I had to but simply have;) I bought the two sweet Cans (each for 6,90 €) at Unlike . If you want something well, then very quickly here, because there are still nen 15% discount code ("Vegas") to 02/28/2011 23:59 clock! At present, nor all jars are there;)
I was still in town and I was again covered with my holy Make-Up Remover:
also gabs Moreover
The OPI polish was indeed are a bit disappointing because it's really hard to cover what I have seen very differently in the bottle (was a spontaneous purchase, I had not yet seen Swatch). I thought it was such a super chic black and silver paint. But ok, over a black paint it looks very nice;) Concealer I needed anyway. Well, and then there were still some parts of the new Essence LE. Opinions split so extreme. As with Mac's Wonder Woman LE. I can only say that I find both great! Is probably because I'm a nerd ... The eye shadow was so beautiful and even the eyeliner set with had to anyway because I have a blue and a green eyeliner wanted. Can I at least try it for now so what. And the lip gloss is actually very sweet, because the lips change color a bit, so that even if I Gloss (he is at the beginning light blue, then pink) wipe still a little color on the lips!
am After a great Sunday with great food and great wine, I still prepare myself like a little on my tomorrow's session musicians Course in Cologne and then look to my friend at rest a few series. Incidentally, we have "Shameless" (US!) and "Come Fly with Me" for us discovered, very good new series!
I wish you a peaceful Sunday evening:) xoxo Sissy
I was still in town and I was again covered with my holy Make-Up Remover:
also gabs Moreover
The OPI polish was indeed are a bit disappointing because it's really hard to cover what I have seen very differently in the bottle (was a spontaneous purchase, I had not yet seen Swatch). I thought it was such a super chic black and silver paint. But ok, over a black paint it looks very nice;) Concealer I needed anyway. Well, and then there were still some parts of the new Essence LE. Opinions split so extreme. As with Mac's Wonder Woman LE. I can only say that I find both great! Is probably because I'm a nerd ... The eye shadow was so beautiful and even the eyeliner set with had to anyway because I have a blue and a green eyeliner wanted. Can I at least try it for now so what. And the lip gloss is actually very sweet, because the lips change color a bit, so that even if I Gloss (he is at the beginning light blue, then pink) wipe still a little color on the lips!
am After a great Sunday with great food and great wine, I still prepare myself like a little on my tomorrow's session musicians Course in Cologne and then look to my friend at rest a few series. Incidentally, we have "Shameless" (US!) and "Come Fly with Me" for us discovered, very good new series!
I wish you a peaceful Sunday evening:) xoxo Sissy
0 comments:
Post a Comment