funny to read again previous estimates. For example, this that this woman was with her wild red hair probably not at all interested in me. Yesterday I was with her in the sauna gedatet , and realized that my impression was mistaken.
The anticipation for this moment was huge. I had photos already a fairly accurate idea of how it looks. But just live n always ochmal better. And only with her! This woman looks like a woman feel should: well-proportioned, soft, curvy . The breasts painted like that ass like bite and to create distinctive, round thighs. Thin she was not sure. But a woman! I stayed off the spit.
She was not only looks like a woman should feel that they also felt like that. I suggested to start a steam room. We were sitting alone, naked next to each other. She moved an inch towards me, but not from me. And they returned my kiss . The ice was broken. And this body!
me it's almost embarrassing that I always like their externality praise. She is also a really cute and clever. But something !
And what joy it may whirlpools ! I have long been sitting in it, a bit rumgeknutscht , and I was curious at the water surface. They called me again and again as cheeky, but returned almost never flinched when my hands tested along the side of her very considerable breasts immigrant and the sensitivities of her nipples. And in the pool, she let me carry through the water, her legs around my hip, I pressed it again and again against the pool wall for a few intense kisses.
I enjoyed it as it fell to me to watch . After four hours in the sauna, I submitted her proposal to spend the night together. At that time I had just finished her clitoris massaged to her a few sounds of excitement in to elicit Whirlpool .
your apartment was chic, the bed was great, and I was naked in spite of the encounter before the greatest pleasure in taking them off again. Again a moment to worship. I dove between her legs and decided to direct for the full program: Two fingers in her also very uniformly shaped, uniform cunt, his tongue on the clit pressed. The suck and the same time brought the recurring pressure on her G-spot it pretty much in ecstasy. A small Blowjob served in retaliation, until I looked at it greedily with the words "fuck me at last." And she did. She lowered her beautiful ass pretty down on my cock and I almost did. Irresistible! I could not resist it, barely so. Lifted her up and placed it on the bed. I had to control the rhythm even if we wanted to have fun for a while. We found our position. They embraced my legs as I lay on it. While my cock plunged into, my pubic bone pressed repeatedly on their Klit . And from the quiet woman was just a volcano. I was just enjoying the climax and then I got mine.
The feeling was indescribable. She lay half on me, a swinging leg over my pelvis. I stroked her neck and stroked this wonderfully beautiful to comprehensive skin. By the early wake-up call we slept very well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment