I again had a great thing in the mail: an envelope of
The
angels and agents put under the label "Techtel and Mechtel" their beautifully designed Manufactures products - from breakfast dishes and accessories through pictures, notebooks and postcards to key chains, bottle openers and other fine paraphernalia.
me have therefore sent on a secret mission stuff, which is later in this post, you also get good;)
I've fallen so much in the monster design:
notepads one can always good use ...
following "buttons" that really are no buttons, I find the way, great and also super-convenient:
The bottle opener button today evening with a Becks Lemon inaugurated ^ ^
also ever so sweet postcards were:
I'm thrilled! I can rumkriegen you so with such a rubbish always;)
And now ...
mini-contest!
with you, I love to share! And so there is a mini competition with the following prices:
The competition packet contains a great owl Block A5, 5 squeak-colored postcards, the angels and agents button and an owl Button magnet! I know that many of you are at Owl motifs;)
And to win the set you have to do just that: first
Comment with your name and your (gültigen!) E-mail address behind. And to win the set you have to do just that: first
second Done!
The competition runs until 18/02/2011 (20 clock), everyone can join! Good luck!
xoxo Sissy
0 comments:
Post a Comment