Thursday, February 24, 2011

International Student Lease Car In Canada

Be a hero for Lucas


Der kleine, 2-jährige Lucas Tylla aus Salem hat Leukämie (Blood cancer).
Only a stem cell donation can save his life.
Lucas is urgently seeking a suitable donor.

Large Typiserungsaktion on Sunday, 27.02.11
clock of 10 - 16 clock in Salem.

In addition to any new typing and money donations enormously important, because any typing a new potential stem cell donor costs 50 €. The largely attributable to laboratory costs.
These costs are not covered by health insurance.

What has this got to do with me?

Salem, growing up, the place in the Lucas about 25 km away from where I live.
I know his aunt by the fools guild and I want to help!

can help you ....

plan is a great charity auction to benefit

Who can join?
Everyone who has a blog

What has to be auctioned?
Handmade Lovely things

When?
The auctions will run from Sunday until Friday 27.02.11 04:03:11

Everyone wants to participate can leave a comment with a blog address and will be linked in my post-auction.
like you can take prior to the auction in your blog post that you will attend.
I hope it comes together a nice selection of Lovely things.


Be a
!

I edit this down time
;-)
I thank first for this huge feedback that you give me,
is really wonderful and just overwhelmed me.
There were questions about the donations!
Since it was long back and forth, as is done best
and it will be best
the winner of the auctioned amount for the product transfers to you, you can
your loveliness send with a clear conscience go and then has further amount to the DKMS.
I of course expect anything good together ;-)
And then redeemed announce the total amount we have!



0 comments:

Post a Comment