Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mini Wheats Stomach Swollen

Modern Snow White presents: (! + Mini-contest) and gold-finished

I'm addicted to coffee, since I can not do anything about it. Since then we have our coffee machine, I can not start my day without one or two cups of coffee. It's just so tempting to touch a cup of freshly-ground coffee to get ... So I made
in search of coffee cups (yes, I realize that I begin to collect coffee mugs ...), about which I am also still a good start to the day. When I got my Dawanda gefun be new favorite cup, namely:


And I can now imagine: my Moustache cup:)


The lovely Eva, owner of Sheets and gold has sent me a few things in addition, I was hooked! First There Were a few Mustache sticker for me. Are likely to adorn a few photos (I've long can develop no more pictures, I have to make up for the times):)


I was very mad the last encore: a set of postcards with a super cute owl motif!


Are not the heart of all love?
In the DaWanda shop stuff and gold are of course not only the cup and sets of postcards, but also shirts, pillow cases and (what I think is great) wall tattoos (who would not would be happy to whiskers on the bed?) ^^... By giving me the shop in any case, a 1 +:)


And now there again was great for you. Who would have thought that


mini-competition ! To win

Owl is a cute postcard from stuff and gold !

What you have to do this set with the cute owls to dust?
Very simple: first
Comment with your name and your email address left.
second Done!
The competition runs until 26/01/2011 (20 clock), everyone can join! Good luck!

xoxo Sissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment