Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Clean Dogs Teeth San Antonio

newbies

In this post I use once everything was on my camera, but it is forgotten.
On Sunday, my parents were with us. I've baked a cake ( the here ), but it then made a polka-dot cake:


Even if it is "only" was a cake mix: it was really delicious, baked almost like themselves; ) ... In any case I can recommend the "Russian chocolate cheesecake" by Dr. Oetker, everyone was thrilled!
Then I'm still in to find Forum "Luxurious Beauty" (I wrote in the comments your email address so I can invite you if you want!). There is also a thread by members sell one or the other or exchange. Yesterday my first purchase has arrived: I had bought from Kathy Mac Lipstick Peach Stock "(Beautiful Nude) from the Give Me Liberty Of London LE, the color is so beautiful (and the packaging of course \u0026lt;3 ). And love me even sent one or the other:






Liiiiipsmaaaacker I suchti:) But I want to thank you again very much:)
Last night I got my stomach probably spoiled, I'm still not quite fit. I'll probably drink some more tea and eat salted sticks (which has taken me by my mother, even) and then slowly come into the pots. We'll see if I can make up my nausea from the face;)

xoxo Sissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment