And now there is another round in which I present another great shop, namely:
I like the delicate nature of the spring ring, and something has definitely been missing in my collection. On the finger he looks beautiful, I like him take no longer really:) The lovely Catherine, owner of the shop lady marie me has not sent a few things, and when I opened the package it was, in my eyes determined to see hearts ...
I love the earrings. I love the hair bands. I love her style! You should all definitely verbeischauen times in her shop :) So you can also take a quick look, gives Cathy still a little treat: the discount code "Modern Snow White" a 10% discount on the entire order! The discount will be deducted from the purchase confirmation ...
What would imagine all of quirky shops, unless you also would collect what? Therefore, there is now a small
Mini-Contest !
can win exclusive these great earrings from lady marie :
What you need to dust off those awesome earrings?
Very simple: first
Comment with your name and your email address left.
second Done!
The competition runs until 23/01/2011 (20 clock), everyone can join! Good luck!
xoxo Sissy
Very simple: first
Comment with your name and your email address left.
second Done!
The competition runs until 23/01/2011 (20 clock), everyone can join! Good luck!
xoxo Sissy
0 comments:
Post a Comment