reading course. But we are still a few little things that have me by the DM again smiled seductively:
Basecoat My last was really bad. Even though I've worn it, have stained my nails. I hope that the new proposed well. I'm currently also extremely "dry" and brittle nails, although I have not painted in forever. Now and now the Nail Care Oil is used, with the hope for early improvement.
The serum urea SOS I wanted to time to test again because I have quite a few dry spots on the face. And the eye cream was allowed even with, I hope they bring something ... In Douglas
my trust had to have this with:
I've heard so many great about it. With the OPI Rapidry drop I was not completely satisfied, just as with the fast-drying OPI Topcoat (blistering * grrrrrr *...). So I once the "hype" given in and will now try even Essien miracle weapon against quirks!
And now to the reading material. Finally I got myself a new novel by Fitzek indulged!
I have "The Eye Collectors' read without a break, he writes so brilliantly. I was aware of Fitzek by highly-sympathetic RedHead , thanks a lot;)
And to another book I have come not drumrum because I just love:
miracle excellent woman. I'm looking forward to when I can devote myself entirely alone the book:) xoxo Sissy
0 comments:
Post a Comment