Recently I was on a mission. The mission was: "Find the most beautiful and unusual things that give you really prefer to retain and will".
Under the category "Modern Snow White presents :..." there are now some findings in the near future, which I am would not be deprived.
I'll start with a great, unique shop. In search of notepads and diaries, I came to the store of the most beloved Sabrina
addition to the great print, I am especially where Mood Diary stuck.
The Mood Diary is a mood calendar that you can start over whenever you want, the only days are given, the date with one yourself. Register addition to the normal calendar functions (such as dates and take notes), there is also a table for the user to capture his mood by checking the respective parties ("good", "ok" or "bad"). With the Mood Diary, there is even a bit of Sabrina always there, for the writing their own, not some mass-handling script is:) You can by the way the Mood Diary for over 6 years (currently the fifth edition) at a small printing make !
I myself do not keep diary, because that takes over my blog for me:) But I think the Mood Diary a great way to make something quite unique in itself. It is very personal, and the Mood Diary I have from now with you. With me are only words and the little cross in it and it should stay. The main thing I understand it;)
who is now also curious as to who should definitely visit the shop Dawanda A good illustration of . For those who want to know more about Sabrina's artistic work, which here takes everything important:
At this point I would like legal \u0026lt;3 thanks for Lich Sabrina!
xoxo Sissy
0 comments:
Post a Comment