Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chicken Bhuna Recipe Coconut

Small carnival.

For me, the carnival is over already. Honestly, I was this year not really set on it and had no desire to dress me unrecognizable. I then decided ultimately to a more expensive haircut in the pin-up style and cast me in Leo-gap. That was enough for me;)
this alone Victory Roll with my pony has already almost made me crazy. Looks easy, but it is by no means. Since exercise helps to practice only, and once more practice.
So I sang yesterday at a meeting in Dusseldorf. All relatively relaxed, we may have played for two hours, the remaining four hours we only had to flourish, to play and march at the meeting. After I drank only one beer with my lovely boys, who come as guests each year. Thank you for your loyalty!
Today I'm making with my friend for a quiet Sunday and will do only the bare minimum, perhaps the highest ever order a pizza:) I wish you much strength to continue the clowns-party and non-clowns have fun with what you however're planning!

xoxo Sissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment