Friday, March 4, 2011

Anorexia Statistics Graphs

Heroes for donating proceeds Lucas - Please report ALL!




I'm overwhelmed,
words fail me ....

is in this one week, the blogger community for a little boy grown together very closely!

THANK YOU!!

I would like to thank each individual for the assignment, be it the
its your lovely things you have made available to or for the many commandments!

I think we have a princely sum to get together.

who still wonders what to do now.
I like to explain again.

First of all I would like an email you have earned ElfleinYve@arcor.de ,
with the proceeds of the donations her
with a blog name so I can correctly assign the list .

Then you let you transfer the amount from your Höchtbietenden, send your package and transfer the donation amount on to hero-for-Lucas .
All PLEASE important to one
this accounts
because only then can the donation proceeds for donation to LUCAS FOR daszugezählt and are also used directly for him!

gesapnnt now I'm waiting on more emails and I think until after the weekend I can call the overall revenue, I'm so happy and just so on the edge ;-) to emails from 10 blogs is the amount already in € 728.50 * * fallinohnmacht

Standings:
€ 4,961.00



0 comments:

Post a Comment