"Oh, down there is still something. And it is approaching pretty quickly," I thought to myself a lot lately when I made my castles in the air against the hard ground reality plunge. I currently have just too many interpersonal failures in series, fall again and again. The crash hurts every time very much. And then it helps stupid as not much when my closest life-advice accounts for the errors in others. It is increasingly in principle. I ask myself the question.
other hand, the external perception: The need simply close again and wants, wants. And tense. And fails. If the wrong person.
contrast, the self-perception: although right now I meet a lot of exciting women, but I make no heart. And despite the fact that I should know it better, I have no idea how to do that. Like a sociopath. But consciously, and unwanted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment